Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Of Bunnies and Teapots
Wednesday 27 May 2015 • 12:08 • 0 comments
I always love new challenges, especially when I was asked to do a cross themed concept. Of course, sometimes when both themes don't match, I'll advise accordingly. 

BUT when it comes to bunnies and teatime, it's gonna be spontaneous and fun! Think of curious bunnies hopping around teapots. Haha ! Pao Von loves both bunnies and the teapots, so I came up with these babies



Happy birthday Pao Von!
Thanks for your support again, Mandy :)


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • A Sweet Surprise
  • Simply Cupcakes
  • Happy Teacher's Day!
  • Safari
  • Happy Teacher's Day!
  • Alex & Linda's 30th Anniversary Cupcakes
  • Masterclass with Kelvin Chua
  • Laced Cookies
  • Sugar cookies for my dearest Gi
  • Eat Me-ow