Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Masterclass with Kelvin Chua
Tuesday 5 May 2015 • 00:11 • 0 comments
Today was such an exciting day! I attended a cake decorating masterclass with Kelvin Chua and facilitated by Sheryl Bito :)

So I learnt the laced piping with royal icing from him today for the cake named 'Bride', and what made the whole event so great was that Kelvin encouraged his students to be flexible on their designs, and because every cake decorating artist has their own flair, we were encouraged to be flexible with what we are most comfortable with, by using the same technique he taught. 

The highlight of the technique for 'Bride' is the lace piped with royal icing. I had a sore hand resulting from the piping from 10am til 530pm ! But it's worth it when I saw the laces come to reality!

Here are some photos taken by our phones. Please bear with me as I upload them one by one :)


The "Bride" 




Me and my 'Bride', together with Kelvin and Sheryl <3




PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Laced Cookies
  • Sugar cookies for my dearest Gi
  • Eat Me-ow
  • A Fundraising for Baby Kayden
  • Wedding Cupcakes for Charles & Wendy
  • A Whimsical Horse Birthday Cake
  • For Dearest Mom
  • The Alphabets
  • A simple, beautiful and perfect ganached cake
  • Celebrating Mark & Belle