Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Happy Teacher's Day!
Monday 18 May 2015 • 10:42 • 0 comments
It's 2 days due, but hey when there's a cake, it's a celebration. Better late than never :)

I made this cake to celebrate the teachers' contribution in my daughter's preschool. 
As it will involve young children, I thought that chocolate ganache would suffice as fondant would be too sweet for them.

It's also a time for me to thank each and every teacher for their patience and hardwork to provide quality education for my daughter and her friends. Let's hope everyone enjoys the cake and appreciate Teachers' Day <3


Thank you teachers! :)
Happy Teachers' Day :)


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Safari
  • Happy Teacher's Day!
  • Alex & Linda's 30th Anniversary Cupcakes
  • Masterclass with Kelvin Chua
  • Laced Cookies
  • Sugar cookies for my dearest Gi
  • Eat Me-ow
  • A Fundraising for Baby Kayden
  • Wedding Cupcakes for Charles & Wendy
  • A Whimsical Horse Birthday Cake