Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Alex & Linda's 30th Anniversary Cupcakes
Sunday 10 May 2015 • 15:26 • 0 comments
I've always loved weddings and anniversary cupcakes because they mark a new milestone. Love is stronger :)

I love designing romantic cakes and cupcakes <3

I created this set with a blend of both gender traits involving the laces and bridal elements to depict the anniversary celebration. Sugar pearls mark eternal elegance, and a framed centerpiece denotes both their initials. 


Happy 30th Anniversary Alex and Linda!
Thanks Faith! <3


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Masterclass with Kelvin Chua
  • Laced Cookies
  • Sugar cookies for my dearest Gi
  • Eat Me-ow
  • A Fundraising for Baby Kayden
  • Wedding Cupcakes for Charles & Wendy
  • A Whimsical Horse Birthday Cake
  • For Dearest Mom
  • The Alphabets
  • A simple, beautiful and perfect ganached cake