Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
The Duchess
Saturday 13 June 2015 • 13:46 • 0 comments
After a month of detailed planning, 2 days of piping, and inspired by Ceri Griffith, I proudly present one of my favorite style, the Lambeth method (the English over piping).

I always have a fair share of excitement and love towards the royal icing techniques on my cakes. They are delicate works of beauty and elegance <3

I shall name her The Duchess. May her beauty last forever :)






PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Anniversary Cupcakes
  • Baby Simba and the Safari Animals
  • Celebrating 100 days old
  • Candies Overdose
  • Tulips
  • Lacey
  • Of Bunnies and Teapots
  • A Sweet Surprise
  • Simply Cupcakes
  • Happy Teacher's Day!