Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Celebrating Punitha and Sargunan
Monday 22 June 2015 • 16:54 • 0 comments
This is by far the largest and heaviest cake I've made in my caking history : 3 tiers of 8, 10, and 12 inches wide, and weighing about 20kg! This cake took me 3 days to bake, and a lot of arm strength to move around :)

A cake for a grand and much awaited wedding of Punitha and Sargunan.



Thank you Saraswathy! :)


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Miss Oriental
  • A Garden R.O.M.
  • The Piano & the Guitar
  • Daddy pig, Mummy pig and George
  • The Duchess
  • Anniversary Cupcakes
  • Baby Simba and the Safari Animals
  • Celebrating 100 days old
  • Candies Overdose
  • Tulips