Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
A Garden R.O.M.
Sunday 21 June 2015 • 11:11 • 0 comments
I love naked cakes, except for the challenges of our warm climate, it probably makes me think twice :)

With much prayers and a little less hesitation, I said yes to Joey !

At 8.30am in the outdoors, I could feel the warmth of Mr Sun working his magic onto me and the cake LOL so I shifted the cake to the air-conditioned room. However, Mr Sun has been treating me well for the flare he extended into the room, so it's actually not so bad after all :D



Happy blessed marriage Tah Cheng & Joey!
Looking forward to the reception soon <3


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • The Piano & the Guitar
  • Daddy pig, Mummy pig and George
  • The Duchess
  • Anniversary Cupcakes
  • Baby Simba and the Safari Animals
  • Celebrating 100 days old
  • Candies Overdose
  • Tulips
  • Lacey
  • Of Bunnies and Teapots