Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
A Baby Whale
Saturday 7 March 2015 • 10:16 • 0 comments
It's baby Jaerod celebrating his first month of life! 

Being a chubby lil boy, mommy and daddy Yeo is throwing in a fullmoon celebration with the theme "Whale". His mommy wants something simple, so I made this cake very clean and simple. Also loving the mint shade :)


Special thanks to Joanne who liaised me into this party :)
Happy fullmoon Baby Jaerod!


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Hayday Inspired
  • Lotus Cupcakes for Prayers
  • Frozen
  • Penguins & Bunnies!
  • A Giraffe Cake for Heshlynn
  • A Madagascar Crate Escape
  • Arsenal
  • A wholesome batch of CNY Mini Cupcakes
  • CNY Mini Cupcakes
  • A Princess Birthday