Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
A wholesome batch of CNY Mini Cupcakes
Tuesday 24 February 2015 • 16:39 • 0 comments
While people around me are already returning to work and leaving the holiday behind, I do the same as well, in addition to the fact that I am still working on CNY cupcakes :)

Here they are, a batch of mini CNY cupcakes for 3 clients of mine, for colleagues and for prayers.






Thank you Valerie, Beryl, and Fion !~
Happy CNY !


PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • CNY Mini Cupcakes
  • A Princess Birthday
  • While I'm not really a super fan of Frozen, I won...
  • Safari Cupcakes for Ivy
  • Laced baby fullmoon cupcakes
  • A Hello Kitty Candy Truck Cake for June
  • A Pool Cake for Mini Li
  • Cupcakes for a highschool class reunion
  • A Toy Soldier Cake for Jonathan
  • Celebrating 50 years of golden years