Lace That Cake
ABOUT CAKERIES ORDER TWITER FACEBOOK
Safari Cupcakes for Ivy
Friday 13 February 2015 • 16:45 • 0 comments
Safari animals cupcakes, anyone? 

Thanks to Ivy who ordered 30 of these cuppies for her party. I absolutely loved making them :)
 Please meet the Lionel, Zoe, and Charles !




PASTFUTURE
ABOUT ME
Hello! I am Jane and I love anything lace! It's nice to know you and I hope you enjoy looking at my creations. Cheers!

LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!


MY ARTWORKS

  • Laced baby fullmoon cupcakes
  • A Hello Kitty Candy Truck Cake for June
  • A Pool Cake for Mini Li
  • Cupcakes for a highschool class reunion
  • A Toy Soldier Cake for Jonathan
  • Celebrating 50 years of golden years
  • Celebrating Thompson and Joyce
  • Full Moon Cupcakes for baby Yan Ze
  • Celebrating Steven and Florence
  • Celebrating Jack & Jasmine